1. Cleansing oil helps melt away your makeup without drying out your skin. This is definitely an essential for any winter beauty regime. You can try Shu Uemura’s Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil, which is a combination of 8 precious botanical origin oils, or Boscia’s Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil, which is gentle enough for sensitive skin
2. Facial oil has become a big hit in recent years. And this year it’s no difference… To protect your skin from the coming winter, invest in a good facial oil. Fresh’s Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil is a soothing face oil packed with restorative omegas and seabuckthorn oil to preserve a youthful appearance. Tarte’s Pure Maracuja Oil may sound a bit strange but its effectiveness is proved.
3. Good exfoliators are your best friends in winter months, especially when all the dry skin cells stack up on your skin causing clogged pores and stop other moisturising creams and facial oils from penetrating deep into other skin layers. This winter you can try some chemical exfoliators such as Kate Somerville’s Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment or AmorePacific’s Treatment Enzyme Peel to name a few.
4. Do you know that your lip skin is far thinner than anywhere else in your body? Yes it is, and it needs extra care. Remember to apply a thick lip balm before bedtime or use a moisture lip treatment during the day (Recommendations: Dior’s Creme De Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm; Fresh’s Sugar Lip Treatment)
5. And finally don’t forget to pamper yourself with a good hydrating mask each week. Splurge on Fresh’s Rose Face Mask, which soothes and calms your delicate winter skin; or try out Origin’s Drink-up Intensive Mask
What are your winter skincare essentials? Please comment down below to let me know? 🙂